Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a motivated and dynamic APS4 level Administrative Officer for an urgent role. This is an initial 8-month contract role, with extension options and is working from our Client's South Canberra offices. The position supports the administration of an integral program of work across Agencies. There is a variety of work within the position and it is within a supportive team.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and triage the program management inbox
- Assist with and process applications for accreditation
- Assist the Audit and Compliance team to undertake compliance activities as required.
- Assist with the implementation of the Thematic Review including:
- Revise program documentation including templates and communication materials.
- Assist in service provider contract development and execution.
- Manage and update the decision and issues management register.
- Support web content updates.
- Support coordination of Standard Operation Procedures.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated prior experience working in an Administrative role at an APS4 level
- Strong written and verbal communications and excellent Stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, with strong organisational skills.
- Be highly motivated, engaged, flexible and resilient
- Demonstrated ability to meet agreed deadlines, work under pressure and operate effectively in times of uncertainty
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 194841.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.