Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is one of the leading providers of CRM Technology in the world and routinely rank at the top of 'Best Places to Work'. They are continuing to grow rapidly in the APAC region through targeted marketing plans for each sub-region and working in conjunction with various partners.
They are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work within the APAC Marketing organization, supporting the EA to the SVP International Marketing. This position requires initiative, attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly. The role requires you to manage internal and external relationships, including working with senior executives.
Key tasks include:
- Calendar management - coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings etc.
- Expense reporting
- Visa and travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, etc
- Maintain organisation charts and email distribution groups
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
- Manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines, use initiative
- Help to support smooth onboarding of new hires joining the team
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Strong teamwork skills; and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities
- Strong relationship management skills, communication - oral and written
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- Previous experience supporting senior management
- 3-5+ years of applicable administrative experience, strong Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience working with Gmail / G-calendar / G-sheets would be advantageous but is not essential
Please contact Jan Hundleby if you would like more information
Job number 199097