Three roles on offer (Executive Assistant, Business Support Officer and Administration Officer) at a Federal Government Agency. You will be responsible for providing professional administrative, secretarial and research services to members of the Communities of Practice Branch.
The role/s consist of the following basic duties:
- Develop sound relationships with key internal and external stakeholders,
- Management of emails and appointments, responding to changing priorities and timeframes. Be accountable for organising your workflow
- Preparation of replies to correspondence and handling/custody of confidential papers
- Schedule meetings and the preparation of reports and documents
- Organise and support official meetings, travel arrangements and official functions on behalf of the Branch or State Manager, and other agency staff (as directed)
- Provide high level administrative support to the Branch or State Manager on personnel and financial matters within the Agency.
It is highly desirable the individual has experience or lived experience in disability field.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: Job # 198895.