APPLICANT MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
Location: Sydney, CBD
Duration: 6 months (2 X 3 months extension)
Under the direction of the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
▪ Developing software utilising ADABAS Natural programming language
▪ Producing relevant technical documentation in accordance with client's SDLC.
▪ Assisting as required with deployment and transition to BAU activities.
▪ Undertaking additional responsibilities or tasks as required.
▪ Working professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of the team, modelling the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork.
▪ Taking all reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of fellow workers and any other person at the workplace that may be affected by your actions.
Excellent knowledge and skills associated with developing, delivering and deploying software Using ADABAS Natural
- Demonstrated ability to conduct full design and code reviews for new and modified modules;
- Demonstrated experience in JCL, TSO and partitioned data sets
- Documentation of technical specifications and systems design.
- Contribution to the gathering of business and technical requirements
- Developing top quality application solutions, adhering to chosen methodology, policies, procedures, standards and security practices
▪ Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
▪ A commitment to customer service excellence and professional representation combined with proven ability to communicate and accept responsibilities.
▪ Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - especially in relation to their application to IT systems and IT delivery.
▪ Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be accountable for outcomes.
▪ An understanding of or the ability to quickly develop an understanding of, client's role, its strategic priorities and processes as well as the legislation it administers.
▪ Minimum 5 years of experience in NATURAL Programming, including both Online and Batch environments
▪ Experience with Natural CONSTRUCT
▪ Messaging experience using MQ is desirable
▪ Solid experience with ADABAS Database
▪ Knowledge/experience related to client's Registry Solutions (nice to have)
Proven experience in developing solution and system designs and technical specifications