- Developing software and resolving defects to specification, within agreed timescales and of a high quality following the defined software development lifecycle (SDLC) and documented processes.
- Escalating project issues as required to the technical lead and/or delivery manager.
- Participating in code review processes and other QA initiatives to ensure code is of a high quality.
- Ensuring code is regularly checked in, merged, and deployed.
- Making initial diagnosis of problems, within own area of competence and advising or applying known solutions.
- Maintaining technical documentation in the appropriate document repository and knowledgebase.
Experience and skills:
- Experience in Acurity application development, including use of Acurity Architect to implement customisations to the core product (or experience in 4GL programming languages with a willingness to learn Acurity application development, preferably with a background in Superannuation).
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Experience in systems development & implementation.
- Experience in development patterns.
- End to end IT applications SDLC experience, using Agile methodologies.
- Ability to analyse and design new application components based on requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure a common understanding of issues, requirements and outcomes.
- Commitment to quality and efficiency.
- Relevant experience in a software development environment and/or the superannuation industry is preferred
Salary $75,000 - $85,000 p/a