- High level of data literacy skills- numerical, analytical and technical
- Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies (eg actuarial / mathematics / statistics / economics / psychology / engineering / computer sciences)
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), SAS/SAS VA, SQL, sharepoint and PANDA/PANDA Live - optional
- Ability to work and lead a multi-disciplinary team- developing staff and managing performance, whilst adapting quickly to a changing environment.
- Experience undertaking both ad-hoc and quarterly/annual reporting on data and statistical analysis.
- Experience and training in actuarial monitoring and analyses, data tabulations, scheme projections, cost benefit analyses, ad hoc modelling requests and report production. Basic knowledge of statistical and mathematical modelling techniques (e.g. SAS)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 195158.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).