About the company
A leading company who are delivering a managed market for disability services in Australia.
About the Role
As Actuarial Analyst you will be fulfilling statutory requirements as well as reporting, analysis and data management activities and working closely with stakeholders
- Complete analytical work
- Data Science
- Provide actuarial monitoring and analysis
- Define data tabulations
- Deliver scheme projections
- Develop cost benefit analyses and other modelling requests
- Produce reports
- Previous experience as an Actuarial Analyst
- tertiary qualifications in Actuarial Studies or Mathematics/Statistics
- Excellent statistical skills, with experience applying statistical methodology to the analysis of large datasets
- Strong analytical skills of data
- Previous experience in producing relevant reporting
- Strong ability to solve complex problems and undertake various analytical tasks
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 23rd November
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
You will be required to also complete a security check at offer stage.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 189500
Please click the apply button.