Active Directory SME
- Initial 6 month contract
- Perth CBD location
- Opportunity work for a large scale mining client
A large global mining client is seeking an Active Directory SME for an initial 6-month contracts based in the Perth CBD.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration and appropriate troubleshooting steps;
- Group Policy administration, troubleshooting, and Problem Management for Identity Management environments.
- Must have strong knowledge in designing new AD environments including Forests, Domain controllers, AD sites and management of GPOs;
- Well versed with the ability to recommend and implement improvements to the Active Directory environment;
- Strong knowledge of databases, applications and their integration with Active Directory;
- Knowledge in planning and implementation of AD hardening as per Microsoft's recommendations;
- Well experienced in DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, in a Windows 2012/16 landscape;
- Strong experienced in Microsoft Exchange and Azure AD;
- Strong scripting skills and knowledge of Windows PowerShell.
If you are interested and have the experience we are seeking for either role above, please apply now with a suitable resume.
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena (08) 9423 1426 (Job reference: 200551)