<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>My client is looking for an expert with at least 8 years of experience in IT/Security sector with a specfic focus on Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Role: Active Directory Engineer
- Role purpose: Active Directory and Azure AD are tightly integrated for many of Orica's business critical applications. Orica requires services of an experienced Active Directory Engineer to take a lead engineer role in the AD and Azure AD Security Uplift project to help mitigate known security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Responsibilities and activities
- Assess audit findings and recommended actions and implement agreed controls
- Consider alternative solutions or compensating controls if the recommended action cannot be applied
- Operationalise processes to reduce the likelihood of these vulnerabilities re-occurring
- Skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory and Azure AD, equivalent to level 3/4 SME
- Azure authentication, conditional access, security configuration, Modern MFA, AAD Connect, application and access permissions
- AD security and account management, Kerberos dangerous delegations, fine grain password policies, AD group policies, PowerShell scripting, Domain Controller FISMO roles, KRBTGT Account
- Use of enterprise-wide risk assessment and monitoring tools to maintain high hygiene in AD, identify and remediate incompliances and misconfiguration
- Implementation of password salting in AD
- Relevant certification, e.g. MCSE
If this sounds like you then please reach out to Shaun Dickenson at email@example.com