Follow the Trusted Digital Identity Framework (TDIF) accreditation process and provide relevant documentation, advice and assessment.
The applicant will be responsible for:
- Assessing the systems compliance against particular TDIF requirements.
- Documenting their findings, which:
- Summarise the activities performed during the evaluation.
- Suggest remediation actions to address areas of non-compliance or unmitigated risk.
- Recommend whether or not the Applicant has satisfied specific requirements of the Trust Framework.
- Providing their findings to the Trust Framework Accreditation Authority.
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA).
- Privacy audit.
- Protective security:
- Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP).
- Information security penetration testing.
- Usability and accessibility:
- Usability and accessibility testing
The applicant must be able to assess business processes, documentation, systems and services and have the required skills, experience and qualifications to determine whether the system has met specific requirements of the TDIF.
Follow the Gatekeeper Accreditation process and provide relevant documentation, advice and assessment.
It would be advantageous if the applicant is an endorsed IRAP assessor
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <186480>.
Please click the apply button