About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for checking Emergency invoices against contracted rates and the timely receipt the invoices. You will update payment models to reflect invoices paid. You will review accounts payable processing and reporting
- Undertake all processes involved in the accounts payable function including dealing with vendors and contracts, invoice pending and open purchase order review
- Ensure all invoices are processed accurately and discrepancies investigated within timeframe to enable payment to be made in accordance with accounting standards as well as to maintain the integrity of the general ledger
- Review and reconcile statements in order to ensure that overdue invoices are identified
- Address creditor and other enquiries
- Maintain financial and other records and registers, running reports and providing information in order to facilitate financial analysis as required
- Prepare timely and standard responses to correspondence, enquires or to confirm issues or actions
- Previous experience as an Accounts Payable Officer
- Experience working in government departments
- Experienced with working with external providers, a strong customer service approach
- Must be experienced in accuracy and completeness in estimating costs as well as calculating and recording financial data and transactions
- Understand compliance obligations related to using resources and recording financial transactions
- Strong numerical, analytical and organisational skills
- The ability to be flexible, meet deadlines within short time frames and to manage changing priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain policies and procedures
- Advanced analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 7 February
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 191970
Please click the apply button.