Customer Account & Sales Manager
- Long term contract opportunities (Future permanent prospects)
- Fantastic opportunities suited to individuals with great customer and relationship management skills, coupled with experience gained in a technical environment or ideally within the Telecommunications industry (retail or corporate).
- Fantastic transition into a corporate role for those currently working in high level retail/sales seeking a more traditional account management opportunity.
- Adelaide CBD location (currently WFH) joining a truly motivated, high performing, engaged and happy team!
Our client, a true leader in their field and one of Australia's most recognised brands, has Account and Customer Management opportunities focusing on the transition of services being offered. These are unique opportunities, offering end to end account management through the sales cycle to existing clients (from medium businesses through to large enterprises).
Through a consultative approach, you will provide quality and cost effective customer account management through telephone and other online tools to current customers within the Government and Enterprise sectors.
- Work closely with Account Teams, aligning to the agreed Customer Account Strategy to transition from their existing infrastructure, within the targeted timeframes
- Reach out to customer contacts within agreed timeframes to ensure ample time is afforded for a transition or transformation from existing infrastructure
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Highly customer service focused to ensure customer satisfaction levels are met and exceeded
- Experience in building and/or maintaining customer relationships over the telephone/or in person, to understand business needs exploring and closing sales
- Ability to identify customer needs through questioning techniques, product usage analysis and provide product/service information to enable the customer to make informed decision.
- Proven ability to manage opportunities through the sale cycle from discover through to close
- Highly organised with experience in customer service or account management
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great business acumen skills, with an ability to discuss business requirements
Experience in Telecommunications or an Information Technology related industry is ideal, particularly any experience in Mobility or Voice Solutioning / telephony.
These truly are unique opportunities to join one of the happiest teams we know of in its industry!
If this is a role you would be interested in, please apply today, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Katrina on (08) 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564