Account Manager - IT& Digital Recruitment
Full time permanent opportunity exists for an experienced, high energy Account Manager to work with Australia's leading IT Recruitment company - Peoplebank. Based in Melbourne you will be joining a very successful team with the opportunity to grow your career within a high performing environment.
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced IT Account Manager to join our team immediately.
You will be self-driven, thrive in achieving outcomes and love a challenge. As a key member of our team you will be responsible for developing and growing existing and new client relationships. You will be accountable for the provision of full end to end contract and permanent recruitment services.
Key skills / attributes for this role include the following:
- A proven track record in full end to end IT recruitment working on both Contract and Permanent assignments
- Proven capability of winning, building and closing a pipeline of new business within the IT contract and permanent sector.
- Evidence of building good long term relationships with existing and new business clients as well as candidates/contractors.
- A continuing passion for generating new client relationships and closing new business.
- A good understanding of competitive selling techniques to win against competitors.
- A strong team player who will work with the team
- Ability to manage yourself on a day today basis and drive your own performance
- Consistent billings track record
- A great attitude, initiative and willingness to share with your peers within a team environment to ensure the ultimate goals of the team and organisation are met
In return, we offer a competitive salary package plus generous commission scheme, a fantastic environment that recognizes effort and outcomes while providing development opportunities through training and mentoring programs.
For a confidential discussion please forward your resume through to John Goodman, Team Leader, VIC or call him on (03) 8080 7200.