Seeking a candidate with strong statistical and mathematical expertise in data literacy and analytics to work for a Government Agency located in Geelong.
As The Business Intelligence (BI) Account Manager, you would be part of the Data and Insurance Branch, working in the Analytics team. This team is responsible for delivering insights to improving sustainability and performance.
- Deliver emerging trends, utilising statistical and mathematical modelling techniques
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure consistent accounts
- Express complex data into digestible messages to key stakeholders and for whole division operational analysis.
- Deliver consistent and accurate reports
- Present current trends and emerging issues in simple message
- Present reports to key stakeholders
Key skills that must be clearly outlined in your CV:
- Must have a high level of competency in technical programming languages (i.e SAS/SQL/Java).
- High level of data literacy skills, utilising statistical and mathematical modelling techniques.
- Demonstrated high level report writing skills and experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Tertiary qualifications in mathematics, statistical, computer sciences discipline or relevant work experience.
- Stakeholder Engagement
If you have the above skillset and are interested in pursing a new rewarding role, please APPLY NOW