Due to increased work load, our client, a true leader in their field, has an account management opportunity focusing on the transition of services being offered. This is true Account Management role, offering end to end account management through the sales cycle, from first contract through to close.
Through a consultative approach, you will provide quality and cost effective customer account management through telephone and other online tools to current customers within the Government and Enterprise sectors.
We are seeking candidates of high calibre, demonstrating a background in either selling, account management or relationship style roles. Diverse industries are suitable as full training will be provided, however any experience in telecommunications is desirable (not essential). You will be someone who truly enjoys fostering and growing established business relationships and be confident in communicating up to senior management level.
- Work closely with Account Teams, aligning to the agreed Customer Account Strategy to transition from their existing infrastructure, within the targeted timeframes
- Reach out to customer contacts within agreed timeframes to ensure ample time is afforded for a transition or transformation from existing infrastructure
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Presenting, promoting and selling products / services using solid arguments to existing customers
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Highly customer service focused to ensure customer satisfaction levels are met and exceeded
- Experience in building and/or maintaining customer relationships over the telephone and/or online to understand business needs exploring and closing sales
- Ability to identify customer needs through questioning techniques, product usage analysis and provide product/service information to enable the customer to make informed decision.
- Proven ability to manage opportunities through the sale cycle from discover through to close
- Highly organised with experience in customer service or account management
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation, and ability to learn and develop
- Strong Commercial/business acumen skills, with an ability to discuss business requirements
- Ability to prioritise using efficient sales methods as appropriate
This will suit individuals with diverse backgrounds across Sales, Account Management or Relationship Management. Ideally you may have experience in IT or Telecommunications either within a retail outlet or contact centre, however these opportunities will also suit individuals that are technically savvy and be able to quickly learn new products, services and be able to communicate their benefits to customers.
If this is a role you would be interested in, please apply today, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.