- Unique and innovative market research agency
- Convenient location near Central/RedFern
- Both Qualitative and Quantitative research methodologies
An innovative Market Research Client is in need of a perm Account Director who'll manage all aspects of the research process for client projects, effectively service clients, as well as shape and drive the growth of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Respond to and anticipates client needs in line with project requirements
- Work to establish credibility in communicating with clients and treat them with respect
- Manage resources and communications both internally and externally to deliver research projects to meet or exceed client requirements
- Work with their team to develop and deliver the Community Planning strategy for their core clients and achieve new business goals
- have an open and friendly communication style with good rapport-building skills
- represent the company professionally in all communications with internal and external clients as well as the broader industry
- Focuses on building constructive, positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Extensive experience with the both online and offline qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Ability to analyse, interpret and report primary and secondary consumer data
- Proven client and project management skills
- The ability to develop and influence relationships with key internal clients
- MS OFFICE proficient
- Preferably with software data analysis packages such as Q or SPSS
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 198790.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Please click the apply button.