- 6 Months Contract
- January 2021 Start
- Large Transformation Project
We are looking to hire an Ab Initio Metadata Developer for one of our premier clients. This is part of a large transformation initiative. You will be responsible for design and implementation of data reconciliation solution, data quality controls, metadata and data lineage by using Ab Initio data platform. You will have experience in automation of data capture.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience AbInitio with advance AbInitio suite including GDE, EME (Metadata Hub), Continuous flow, ACE/BRE, Plans.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle.
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts.
- Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- High degree of competency in Python, Java programming. CI / CD exposure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
For more info contact Aparna at email@example.com
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button