- 6 Months Contract
- January 2021 Start
- Large Transformation Project
We are looking to hire an Ab Initio Architect for one of our premier clients. This is part of a large transformation initiative.
- The position will primarily be responsible for identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution.
- Design and implement data reconciliation solution, data quality controls, metadata and data lineage by using AbInitio data platform.
- Help develop code migration strategies from one environment to the other.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- 4+ years of experience Ab Initio with advance Ab Initio suite including GDE, EME (Metadata Hub), Continuous flow, ACE/BRE, Plans.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle. Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts.
- Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- High degree of competency in Python, Java programming. CI / CD exposure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
For more info contact Aparna at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button