Seeking AWS Technical Consultant for Compiling design, verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution based on customer requirements
In this role you will:
- Regularly lead technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer.
- Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms.
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions.
- Provides input to the company strategy moving forward.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
- Responds to requests for technical information from customers.
- Develops customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies
- AWS core services, including: Compute and Networking, Storage and CDN, Database, Application Services, Deployment and Management.
- Security features that AWS provides and best practices
- Able to design and implement for elasticity and scalability
- Network technologies as they relate to AWS networking, including: DNS and load balancing, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and AWS Direct Connect
- Storage and archival options
- Demonstrate experience with RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) installation, configuration, upgrades, securities, and file system management.
- Experience in Windows administrators and managing Microsoft and VMWare environment (including Windows Server 2008 to 2016, Active Directory and LDAP, DNS, DHCP, SCCM)
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 Reference Number - #189966
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.