Australian Signals Directorate is seeking for skilled System Administrator who is responsible for the design, build, maintenance and support of public cloud (AWS) based systems. Solutions are predominantly IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) based, but may include higher level AWS services.
- Assist/Manage with the AWS account setup and product support that ANU Co-Lab requires.
- Setup of developers tools in AWS FOR ANU Co-Lab (ANU will need to define this requirement
- further). This is the majority of the work that the new resource will be engaged for.
- Laptop management (Patching, managing asset loan registers, help with other laptop issues)
- Printer management.
- Setup of developers tools in AWS
- Communications Room/Desk Patching
- Design and deployment of AWS based solutions
- Ongoing maintenance of AWS based solutions
- End user support
- Contributing to essential 8 compliance and security certification/accreditation related activities
Skills and experience
- AWS product experience (EC2, VPC, S3)
- Laptop Management (WDS and imaging skills)
- Server Administration - (Windows, VMware, Linux skills)
- Network administration (Switches and firewall
- Network Security skills essential
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess minimum NV2 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #207449
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position