AWS System Administrator
- Initial 6 month contract
- Perth CBD location
- Support AWS cloud based infrastructure
A highly reputed client located in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced AWS System Administrator for an initial 6 month contract to provide support and administration of AWS cloud based infrastructure environments.
- Manages compute, storage, network & other AWS PaaS services
- Uses AWS CloudFormation automation to deploy Infrastructure
- Liaise and provide advice stakeholders in relation to AWS services
- Certifies that all production systems have been backed up successfully.
- Ensures technical documentation is kept up to date.
- Monitors and reports on AWS costs.
- Previous experience in the support of AWS cloud based infrastructure environments
- System administration experience with Linux
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comprehensive understanding of security concepts with demonstrable experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements.
If you are interested and possess the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 237454)