AWS System Administrator
- Initial 3 month contract centrally located
- Requires AWS & Linux System administration
- Manage AWS PaaS Services & AWS CloudFormation Automation
A highly regarded client based in a central location is seeking an experienced AWS Systems Administrator to develop and support the AWS cloud infrastructure environment. This is an initial 3 month contract- ASAP start!!
- Manages compute, storage, network, and other AWS PaaS services in terms of performance, availability, security, and disaster recovery.
- Uses AWS CloudFormation automation to deploy Infrastructure in our environments.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous delivery and management of high-quality digital products is maintained.
- Monitors and reports on AWS costs.
- Strong , recent commercial experience in a cloud based role supporting AWS environments
- System administration experience with Linux.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Understanding of security concepts, implementing security controls & compliance requirements
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 (Job reference: 239749)