Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled AWS Solution architect - Business Intelligence to Provide support for their business in the following areas:
- Simple graphs and charts to track trends and summary of use for managers
- Filtering and aggregation across tagged themes/organisation/other as an attribute to a service request
- Trend analysis to identify changes over user specified time periods
- Type of request from URL parameter string e.g. getCapabilities vs getFeature and also http
This is a short-term contract for 15 days, located at our Client's Symonston, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Knowledge and recent experience in the deployment and customisation of Business Intelligence capabilities
- Knowledge and recent experience with AWS Cloudwatch, Cloudfront, Lambda
- Knowledge and recent experience with ELK Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack implementations and/or related data mining and visualisation technologies
- Experience coding in Terraform
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #203420
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.