About the Role
A large leading financial organisation is about to kick of an exciting project and is looking for talented AWS focused DevOps Engineers to be part of the project team to deliver it.
Examples of responsibilities:
- System analysis, design, development and maintenance of systems hosted in AWS including release of projects and enhancements
- Provide infrastructure expertise - test, build, automate, design, configure & run across AWS environments
- Work with development teams to automate their build, test, packaging and deployment procedures to provide capability into production.
- Evolve the platform and infrastructure to maintain current SLAs and deployments
About the Successful Candidate
- Previous experience in a DevOps role
- Strong experience working within large and complex AWS environments, as well as hands on experience in AWS with infrastructure including web, application, security and databases.
- Previous experience with AWS migration / Cloud deployment projects
- Strong knowledge of AWS core service offerings (five plus years)
- Strong knowledge of networks and infrastructure as well as Linux/Oracle platforms.
- Strong experience with OS and Middleware Administration
- Knowledge of CI / CD practises and tools
- Previous experience working in an agile environment to deliver software releases
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a new team.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Discounts on company's products
- Travel, health, shopping, entertainment, ticket discounts and deals
- Car discounts and leasing programs
- Flexible working environment
- Child care and school holiday support
- Continued career development and discounts on Online University courses
- Salary Package plus bonus
- Plus much much more…