Our client is a reputable property development company is looking for 3 DevOps Engineer.
This role is responsible for the daily development and operation of the company's AWS platform and associated systems. The initial 12 months of the position will also involve migration and transformation of existing workloads from datacentres and Azure, to AWS.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Deliver a high quality cloud platform to staff, customers and partners
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Contribute to team success by working collaboratively with own team members; assisting team members when needed; sharing ideas, knowledge and experience; and seeking to learn from team members
- Enhance organisational effectiveness through continuous improvement and innovation
- Undertake or participate in ad hoc projects as required
Qualifications / Licences
- Certification(s) in Amazon Web Services (desirable)
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or similar (desirable)
- Three or more years' experience working in small, high-performing, DevOps/Cloud teams
Skills / Competencies
- Capable of managing and developing AWS cloud platforms and associated systems to agreed Service Levels
- Technically proficient in AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, EBS, Lambda, S3, S*S, etc.
- Technically proficient in programming languages and infrastructure as code, including repository tooling
Should this sound of interest to you, please click the "APPLY" button now!
For more intofmation, please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716