- 6 Month Contract + extensions
- Sydney based
- Telecommunications focus - experience needed in this industry
We are looking to hire an experienced AWS Data Architect for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years IT experience as a Developer/Architect
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Data Architect with proven experience in Cloud solutions
- AWS certified (also consider Google & Microsoft Azure equivalent);
- Strong technical capability on data architectures and tools (e.g. Redshift, S3, Lambda, Kinesis);
- Conversational on the themes impacting the industry (iOT, Machine Learning, AI, RPA);
- Needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be liaising with the customer on a regular basis
- Able to start in October/November
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button