APS5 Project Officer required to work for a federal client based in Chermside.
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of the position, as well as the legislative and corporate frameworks that underpin its activities.
- Be accountable for organising your own workflow and for making decisions in relation to your work area and team plans to support program, project and team outcomes.
- Be required to provide detailed technical, professional and policy advice and support in relation to program and project management.
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders in order to progress and achieve program and/or project outcomes.
Skills and Experience Required:
To be considered for this role you would have skills & experience in the following to be a successful Project Officer:
- Understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
- Ability to engage in negotiation if dealing with external providers.
- Ability to work closely with participant and their carers.
- Have outstanding judgment and decision making within delegated limits in relation to accountability of funds and interactions with individuals and communities
- Have experience working with people with disability or lived experience of disability (desirable)
Max hourly rate:
This position comes with an attractive hourly rate $45.74 per hour + Super
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar on 3319 7555 quoting reference number 197217.