Looking for an ASP.Net Front End Developer to work with this government client on multiple projects.
Due to security clearance requirement we can only consider candidates with Australian Citizenship
You will have
- Understanding of MVC + MVVM patterns
- NET MVC 4.6 framework experience + understanding
- Kendo experience + understanding (preferred)
- C# v5+ language experience + understanding; including anonymous delegates.
- .NET v4.6 framework experience + understanding
- Key object oriented (OO) principles understanding, such as inheritance, encapsulation and polymorphism.
- NuGet package experience + understanding
- Ability to work as directed; to follow the solution + framework patterns as set
- Ability to review and understand functional requirements, and willing to question where ambiguities may exist
- Ability to interpret functional requirements, and develop directly without technical design where not required; whilst also recognising functional feature complexity that will require design and architecture collaboration
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply. For a confidential discussion, contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7516.