Our client seeking an experienced GIS Developer who can build the Architecture, Design, Development, Testing, Release and configuration of greenfield applications for a wide range of public and private sector clients.
Skills required include:
- Experience working with Esri platforms ArcGIS/ArcGISPro Desktop/Enterprise
- Experience working with or implementing Continuous Delivery and build automation pipelines
- Focus and commitment to quality and delivering customer focused solutions
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a collaborative and cross functional team including testers, business analysts, infrastructure services colleagues
- Proven track record of continuous improvement and driving positive change in technology and productivity processes.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Previous experience working in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience in building, deploying and maintaining microservices
- Experience with automated front end testing frameworks (eg. Jasmine)
- Ability to guide and mentor others in developing effective and responsive UI.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Chathu Jayawardena 08 9423 1400
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD