Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Java Developer. This a 12-month fixed term contract role.
Key functions of the role are:
- Develop critical 2021 Enumeration Operations and Management system
- Working in a team with IT professionals, collaboration with subject matter area business experts under program
- Undertake research and design technology solutions for business
- Develop automation of tests and deployment of applications though DevOps processes
- Develop code to clients standard
The ideal candidate will:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an Enterprise Java Application Developer
- Experience in working with Oracle Relational data model, Querying data using SQL and PL/SQL and Hibernate ORM
- Experience working with Spring Framework
- Java Web services development REST, SOAP
- Implementing Web service security such as SAML, SSO
- Experience writing automated unit tests and conduct functional and non-functional testing using different testing tools such as SoapUI, JUnit, Cucumber
- Abilities to work with different technologies, tool sets and platforms
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Please apply now, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva, quoting Job Reference: 201075.