Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Scrum Master.
This is a fixed-term role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Manage team level agile practices for the Pega team, including planning, standups, showcases and retros. Provide Agile advice to other teams in the section (Data Wrangling, Survey Platforms, Legacy)
- Manage team level agile practices for special projects as required (roughly 2 other projects at any one time).
- Actively work to remove blockers to teams' progress.
- Manage cross-team agile practices eg, roadmap planning, scrum of scrums, cross-product planning.
- Work with teams to increase adoption/skills in agile practices, as well as continually seek improvements to agreed practices
- Work with the Release Manager and DA Test Manager regarding sprint planning to ensure overall delivery/quality outcomes.
- Design and maintain agile reporting processes and practices in partnership with key stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in:
- Agile scrum master experience
- Strong organisational/coordination skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #237549
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.