Our Federal Government Client is seeking an APS6 staff for the role of Scrum Master for their Data Collections Section, Technology Applications.
This is non-ongoing role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Manage team level agile practices for the Informatica, Pega and Confirmit teams, including planning, standups, showcases and retros.
- Actively work to remove blockers to team's progress.
- Manage scaled agile practices eg, roadmap planning, scrum of scrums, cross-product planning.
- Work with teams to increase adoption/skills in agile practices, as well as continually seek improvements to agreed practices
- Work with the Release Manager and DA Test Manager regarding sprint planning to ensure overall delivery/quality outcomes.
- Design and maintain agile reporting processes and practices in partnership with key stakeholders (Accenture, Testing Team, Chief Product Owner, etc).
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Agile scrum master experience
- Strong organisational/coordination skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
In addition to the salary, the role includes holiday pay, sick pay, and 15.4% contribution to superannuation.
Due to our client's requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205676
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.