Our client, a Government Organisation, is looking for a Project Scheduler/ Administrator to join an initial 6 month contract.
The successful applicant will assist Project Directors in providing a program level view of all the projects, and mapping interdependencies.
- Schedule projects as well as monitoring project schedules, milestones and completion timetables.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and a master schedule
- Develop and maintain simplified visualisation of project and program timelines for executive reporting
- Work with project directors and subject matter experts to identify project inter and intra dependencies.
- Strong skills in the creation of Gannt charts in MS project
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies.
- knowledge of MS Teams and SharePoint would be an advantage
if you have the key skills and experience for this role, APPLY NOW