Our Federal Government Client is seeking a APS6-EL1 staff for the role of Site Reliability Engineer & Major Incident Response Coordination for their Data Collections Section, Technology Applications.
This is non-ongoing role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Coordinate the major incident response lifecycle within the scope of Data Collection Systems (DCS). This includes assisting with execution of the agreed practices and processes, working with the DCS Director and divisional Problem Manager to achieve fast resolution.
- Analyse, plan, gain agreement and manage execution of service improvement activities relating to ITSM and DevOps. This includes working with multiple stakeholders to obtain buy in on improvements, ensuring changes are made successfully and are embedded into daily practice.
- Liaise with other areas of the division to assist with rollout of broader improvement initiatives - such as new application monitoring (Dynatrace) and new service desk rollout (ServiceNow).
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- ITIL knowledge/experience or similar
- Platform operations experience
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices
- Process improvement skills and experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong influencing skills
- A strong desire for continuous improvement
It is desirable if you have:
- Dynatrace experience
- ServiceNow experience
- Pega platform experience
In addition to the salary, the role includes holiday pay, sick pay, and 15.4% contribution to superannuation.
Due to our client's requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205678
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.