Starting Date: ASAP
End Date: 30 June 2021
Location: Reports to Brisbane Based Team Leader but candidates have a choice to work at multiple office locations in Australia
- Analyse internal Payroll and HR customer requirements for new functionality or modifications to existing functionality for the Oracle e-Business Suite and provide design options and solutions.
- Define specifications, develop programs, modify existing programs, prepare test data.
- Create new Oracle fast formulas as well as modifying existing formulas.
- Design and develop reports, interfaces, customisations, extensions, and workflows with Oracle technology tools such as Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle Applications Framework
- Provide support to AU Payroll team during fortnightly payroll runs.
- Identify and resolve application, database, and programming problems.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units, internal customers, and IT subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches.
- Analysis and design solution skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Oracle Developer Suite
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Oracle e-Business Suite AU Payroll and HR
- Oracle e-Business Suite OTL
- Oracle fast formulas
- OA Framework
- Oracle Workflow, forms, reports, API's and personalizations
- JDeveloper / Java
- XML Publisher
If this role interests you, please get in touch with Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 or Rebecca Chan on 07 3003 7642 quoting reference number 203902 or click the link to apply.