Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced APS6 Developer to be part of their Mobile Collect Services Team.
This is a non-ongoing role initially until December 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, will be responsible for the following main tasks, but not limited to;
- Implementation of user interfaces for Progressive Web Applications.
- Implementing and extending API services to provide new functionality to dependant applications.
- Independently managed items of work from design to delivery, while reporting to technical lead and key business stakeholders.
- Providing out of hours support on a rotating roster for Census Operations Support
To be successful in the role, you should have extensive experience in:
- ReactJS and TypeScript
- NPM and NodeJS
- JBoss EAP 7.0
It is desirable if you have understanding of:
- AWS (S3 buckets, Lambda, API Gateway)
- Sevelopment tools (GIT / BitBucket / JIRA / Jenkins / Octopus Deploy)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207208
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.