Our Federal Government Client is seeking an APS6 staff for the role of Confirmit Developer/Platform Engineer for our Data Collections Section, Technology Applications.
This is non-ongoing role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Undertake Confirmit development and platform enhancement activities to support business requirements. Provide critical support to business operations by maintaining the health of the platform and responding to production incidents/problems. Undertake quality assurance activities on instruments built within Confirmit (code reviews, recommendations).
- Seek opportunities to improve platform reliability, product delivery practices and associated DevOps works for the Confirmit platform. Reliability includes availability, latency, performance, security, efficiency and monitoring/alerting. Product delivery practices focuses on adoption of modern delivery practices such as continuous delivery, continuous testing, BDD, blue/green deploy, canary deploys, etc.
- Liaise with vendors to resolve critical issues as well as using their expertise to make informed decisions about improvements.
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Software engineering background
- Systems analysis and design skills
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery, DevOps and ITSM concepts and practices
- Good communication skills
It is desirable if you have:
- Confirmit platform (willing to train)
- Continuous delivery / DevOps implementation experience
- Experience with OTS product development, configuration, deployment and integration with other enterprise systems
In addition to the salary, the role includes holiday pay, sick pay, and 15.4% contribution to superannuation.
Due to our client's requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205675
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.