Our Federal Government Client is seeking an APS5 Project Support Officer (Fraud & Compliance) for a contract opportunity. This role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Support the Project Manager in relation to the administration of the compliance projects
- Assist in the coordination of the various compliance related projects
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Project Support Officer supporting Fraud & Compliance projects
- Expertise in providing administrative support, tracking of project deliverables and tasks
- Proven ability in secretariat for project committees, Preparation and distribution of project committee documentation
- Ability to coordinate and contribute regular project reports including status updates and exception reports.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Mae Bandiola on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: 201441.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.