Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an APS 5 / 6 Test Data Analyst to assist the Test Data Manager in implementing Test Data Framework to manage tasks associated within the ''test data lifecycle', maintain the Test Data Wiki and undertake regular QA checks across test data, ensuring its integrity.
This is an ASAP start non-ongoing permanent position on APS Salary Banding until the end of June 2019 with extensions available and will be located at our Client's North Canberra Canberra offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Aptitude in data analysis and data preparation
- Strong expertise with one or more of the follow applications/systems or programming languages:
- Soap UI
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Sound understanding of data modelling: UML, Star Schema and relational modelling
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 192442
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.