Our Federal Government Client is seeking APS4 Test Analysts who will work closely with other test analysts, technical staff and business and will contribute to a successful delivery of a testing effort.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until the 30th of September 2020 with possible extensions available and will be located at our client's Canberra office.
In this position, you will:
- Liaise with project teams to understand the scope of work, business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Assist project teams to develop test cases
- Write and execute test scripts.
- Run manual and/or automated tests (with support from technical teams).
- Test a variety of different systems, software, websites and services.
- Document test findings.
In order to be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experiences:
- Working in teams using Agile methodologies.
- Working in an environment of ambiguity and change.
- Ability to influence and promote the use of good testing practices.
- An understanding of test approaches for user interface (UI) and back-end systems.
- Experience in a variety of testing approaches, techniques and tools.
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 203017
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.