Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an APS4 Internal Review Administration Officer for a contract starting in July 2019 until December 2019 at their location in Tuggeranong, ACT.
About the role:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure they are well-informed and are able to access information in order to inform business outcomes.
- Monitor and ensure business processes and customer service standards are met to achieve positive outcomes.
- Demonstrate flexibility and embrace the challenges of working in a complex and changing environment.
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders informing them of performance and providing information as requested.
The successful candidate will have the following experience/skills:
- Educate internal and external stakeholders around the approved internal review of access decision business processes
- Provide administrative support to the Internal Review Manager.
- Liaise with the Internal Review Manager and the team to provide a coordinated response to requests for internal review alongside concurrent complaints.
- Monitor and track requests for review, outcomes, identify trends and areas for improvement ensuring a customer focused approach to continuous service development.
- Manipulate and present data to contribute to the development of reports.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job reference: 195771
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.