Our Federal Government Client is seeking an APS4 Development & Programming Officer.
This is a non-ongoing/ fixed-term role for 12 months with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra or Sydney location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- develop and maintain system code to support statistical processing
- develop applications such as data visualisation solutions
- investigate and deliver system changes to improve system reliability
- provide BAU support and troubleshooting during critical processing periods
To be successful in the role, you should have one or more of the following skills:
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Business Intelligence Tools (preferably Microsoft Power BI)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #210707
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.