Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Service Desk Manager to drive performance, efficiency, and quality of work by providing guidance, instruction, direction, and leadership within the Service Desk Team and ensuring all end users are supported and trained within the Client Management System.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you are expected to:
- Manage, lead, supervise and coordinate the Help Desk/Service Desk team.
- Oversee all requests, incidents, and problems whilst managing and coordinating urgent or critical issues.
- Provide reports on BAU processes, complex issues, Service Level Agreements, Service Desk performance and VERA performance.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of business improvement processes.
- Assist in achieving financial deadlines, payment processing through billing extractions and invoice processing and payment queries.
- Provide subject matter expertise and assistance with the rollout of new features and enhancements to VERA with activities such as regression testing for system upgrades and configuration.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders to progress and achieve project outcomes.
- Ensure key information is communicated in a clear and timely manner to the end users and relevant stakeholders
It is desirable if you have:
- Demonstrated understanding of a client management system for a mental health service provider
- Demonstrated ability to manage a Help Desk/Service Desk
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading a geographically dispersed team.
Due to our client's requirement for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a valid police check.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205073
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.