Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced APS6 Senior Java Developer to work on a high-profile, expansive project. This is a non-ongoing permanent position starting ASAP for 12 months, will be located at our Clients North Canberra offices and requires candidates to be Australian Citizens to apply.
In this role, you will:
- Undertake research and design technology solutions for business
- Develop automation of tests and deployment of applications though DevOps processes
- Work in dispersed, virtual team within an agile environment
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience as an Enterprise Java Application Developer
- Experience working with Oracle Relational data model, querying data using SQL and PL/SQL and Hibernate ORM
- Experience implementing Web service security such as SAML and SSO
- Experience writing automated unit tests and conduct functional and non-functional testing using different testing tools including SoapUI, Junit and Cucumber
- Experience with automation tools for Continuous Integrations and Continuous Deliveries (CI/CD) highly desired
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 201068
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.