Our Federal Government Client is seeking an APS6 Sr. IT Administrator.
This is a non-ongoing / fixed-term role until 30 June 2022 with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Manage Citrix and Microsoft infrastructure
- Manage, develop, configure and support Microsoft infrastructure and services underpinning Microsoft365 including Office365, Teams, OneDrive and Stream
- Lead and implement critical technology changes
- Share knowledge, experience and skills with fellow EUC staff
- Mentor junior staff
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience managing and supporting Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- Experience managing Nutanix Infrastructure
- Experience managing and supporting Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (XenDesktop/XenApp), Citrix Files (ShareFile) environments and Skype for Business
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft365, Teams, SharePoint, Office365 and Stream Infrastructure
- Experience in managing and supporting Microsoft InTune
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience administering Exchange Online
- Troubleshooting and resolving queries related to applications and services (desktop apps and server)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 208908
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.