Seek Ad Template & Example:
Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced APS6 Developer - Business Process Managementto with a background in Business Process Management through the ActiveVos toolset. The role will entail enhancing existing flows and interfaces. Previous experience in upgrade of ActiveVos servers is desirable.
This is a non-ongoing role initially until June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Monitor, triage and resolve production incidents/problems
- Monitor and action service requests
- Undertake enhancement and development activities
- Liaise with clients and coordinate development/release activities
- Work in an Agile team work Required
- ActiveVos process development
- Java development with ActiveVos API
- ActiveVos Task Forms experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Undergraduate/Graduate)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
It is desirable if you have experience in:
- ActiveVos server configuration skills
- Experience with integrating with an integration solution like SoftwareAG webMethods
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207301
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.