Our Federal Government Client is seeking APS 6 and EL1 equivalent Contract Managers to undertake ongoing contract management activities including establishment of host organisation/header organisation agreements, performance management and reporting, contract administration, variations and extensions management and contract close out activities.
This is a contract role until 30 June 2021, working at our clients offices in Canberra's South.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team of contract management resources, driving process and performance improvement whilst managing a portfolio of host organisation/header organisation agreements;
- Monitor and drive performance and compliance in accordance with the agreement, including tracking delivery to agreement milestones, undertaking performance conversations and negotiations, taking corrective actions, ongoing issues and risk management.
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with stakeholders, including host organisation/header organisations and internal stakeholders;
- Responding to enquiries, issues, disputes, requests for information, departmental brief requirements and ongoing reporting as required;
- Prepare high quality and timely correspondence, briefs and reports as requested;
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Understanding of, or experience in, quality management systems, continuous improvement programs and transformational management roles within a supply chain management, procurement or contract management organisation.
- Understanding of project and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Relevant business, accounting, Legal or commerce degree qualification.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201070
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position