Our Federal Government Client is seeking an APS 6 Data Analysis/Research specialists who are adept in writing code and data cleaning. The role involves liaison with external stakeholders including academics, steering committees and contracted providers to ensure that tight timeframes are met for the delivery and analysis of survey data.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Support the project management of longitudinal studies and other research
- Support the team to develop of content for the survey and work with design groups and academics to construct survey questions.
- Support the management of all aspects of research projects such as methodology, analysis, administration, legal and budget.
- Manage ethical clearance processes for at national and jurisdictional levels.
- Engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including RAO's, government and non-government stakeholders and community members.
- Undertake technical tasks including analysing data in field and for survey content development.
- Prepare reports for both internal and external audiences, as required.
- Support training in data analysis and use of data systems to data users
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in:
- Research and Analysis - Experienced in research study design and proficient in planning and executing targeted research and analysis to draw conclusions and make evidence-based recommendations
- IT proficiency/statistical - Demonstrated ability to acquire knowledge in designing, developing and running customised reports using STATA or SPSS or SAS.
- Well-structured written communication skills - Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate and tailor data analysis findings to technical, professional and academic audiences
- Well-developed collaboration, stakeholder engagement and contract management skills - to support the development and management of key strategic relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Data management - Experience in or ability to quickly acquire skills in longitudinal data management including data cleaning.
- Understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and history and capacity to engage in culturally safe way with Indigenous staff and stakeholders.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212385
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.