Our Federal Government Client is looking for an APS5 Identity & Access Management Administrator to support the IAM identity lifecycles implementation.
This is non-ongoing arrangement until 30 September 2020 with possible extension options.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Support the IAM identity lifecycles implementation
- Participate in acceptance and regression testing activities, and reviewing project artefacts for completeness
- Work under guidance, engage with the project and statistical groups to assist their onboarding to role-based access management
- As an IAM administrator design, create and test roles, entitlements and accesses in Sailpoint IdentityIQ
- Support the operation of the IAM environment by performing support and maintenance activities as needed
- Apply your critical thinking to identify and recommend both short- and long-term improvements.
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 8073 4127 quoting Job Reference: 201921
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.