The Business Services team requires the services of a motivated and engaged API Developer. The key attributes which we seek are:
- Demonstrated experience with using Java to develop APIs in an enterprise environment
- Experience with event driven message buses would be strongly preferred
- Experience with messaging layers and designing canonical data models would be strongly preferred
- Supports end-to-end functional testing and user acceptance testing (UAT) experience of business process management (BPM) applications.
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving enterprise recommendations while ensuring adherence to standards and establish standards where they may not yet exist
- Demonstrates an understanding of both the business process(es) and the technical application of the Framework(s) worked on.
- Ensures that systems are built for change, are reusable, and maintainable.
- 5+ years of experience working on software development projects.
- List of services which we expect from the selected candidate:
- Develop new applications for both internal facing and external facing use cases
- Handle system enhancements across several existing systems
- Assist with the training and upskilling of other staff
Our client is currently operating on a mixed working from the office and home arrangement. The specified personnel will be required to work in the office for a minimum of 2-3 days per week and the remainder from home. Further details will be discussed with the successful personnel upon commencement
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility as it relates to working in an agile development team, and their willingness to share ideas and best practices with the team.
- Level of interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively when working collaboratively with team members and customer stakeholders, e.g. the ability to communicate complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Your experience in meeting the technical requirements of this role.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 237153